Maso Automotives / Technology Initiatives
MASO Group has invested in re-engineering solution for production of Bevel Gears. The Indigenous tooling technology is low cost and Warm Forging provides advantage of no teeth generation.
Bull Shafts / Near Net shaped Forging
The Company has developed Low cost reengineering solution for Bull shaft production.
Certain notable features of this process
- Near Net Shaped Teeth Formation in Forging
- Taking skin Cut in Hobbing to achieve desired specifications
- Saving in Input weight & Reduction in Hobbing Cycle time
- Saving Potential: 10% over conventional method
- Comparable with Cold Forging Technology
Development of Near net shaped forging for crown wheel (Gear teeth formation)
- Above process leads to saving of 25-35% in weight.
- Additionally, hobbing cycle time reduction of 20% can be achieved
Cold and warm Forgings for clutch teeth. Laser welding or shaping can be avoided
Forged Spur gear
- Spur gear in forging process, with oil grooves
- Saving in terms of hobbing time and better grain flow
- Saving over conventional forging process